வேலைவாய்ப்புகள் பற்றிய தகவல்கள் பெற

Tamil Nadu Velai Vaippu Online Employment Registration


www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in | TN velai vaippu | Tnvelaivaaipu | Tamilnadu | Velaiaippu | Employment Officers targeted the private sectors



TN Velai Vaippu portal provides online registration, renewal and updation for jobs seekers, Online data base of 65 Lakhs jobseekers for prospective employers, facilitates manpower planning and analysis through effective implementation of Employment market Information and promotes coordination between manpower supply and demand by rendering assistance to job seekers through Vocational guidance.
This figure is expected to increase impressively with the Private Sector placement camps scheduled to be organized in all Districts regularly. The objective of the Job-fair organized is to have employer, employee meet so that              jobs are offered on the spot.
Tamil Nadu Employment Online Registration
tn velai vaippu ,tn velai vaippu .com,tn velai vaippu renewal online,tn velai vaaippu website

11 comments:

  1. Hello sir
    I registered in employment office Coimbatore after completing
    my 12th in 2010 .I have done renewal before two days in employment
    office Coimbatore .. They told me that renewal has been done. you can
    take print out through online. when Im attempting to open as you
    mentioned the format of user id and password it s saying that user id
    and password is incorrect..please help me….In my card the registration
    number is printed as m/3448/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use the Registration number (In Upper Case) which is printed in Employment Exchange identity card by prefixing with your exchange code.
      For example you have registered at Chennai Professional Exchange, your card number printed as 1996M00216 (In case you are a women candidate use "F" in the place of "M" while logging in. For eg: if the old Employment Registration is W/7054/1998 log in as CHP1998F00007054),
      and your password will be your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in this pattern.

      Delete
    2. I FORGOT MY USERID HOW TO GET THAT

      Delete
  2. i cant include my details such as my caste,fathers name,etc can anybody assist me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all

    I am Damodaran my old reg. no. F/4411/99 i am not able to renewal plz. kindly any one help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,

    I compltd my engg. in 2010 and i registered in madurai 10. they gave renewal date as july 13 but while doing renewal there is user id and passward is wrong lik tht it s comng .. my reg no. is 9969/2010 and i gave .. wy it is cmng in correct ??? pl some1 help me to renew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir
    I registered in employment office(thiruvallur-chennai)after completing my schooling in 2010.. today is my renewal date.. as i cant go directly due to some reasons i want to register it in online.. bt its comin lik the password and userid is incorrect.. pls do help me in registering online..
    registration number-w/18300/10
    reply....

    ReplyDelete
  6. while registering online in tnvelaivaaipu.com, after entering all the mandatory data, it gives an error message. Not possible to register.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI THIS MY EMP REG NO. 1352/10 AT VELLORE DIST EMPLOYEMENT OFFICE. HELP ME HOW TO RENEWAL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I unable to add 10th 12th qualification..please help how to add..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...